Reporting to the Manager of Provider Recruitment and Employee Relations, the Provider Recruitment Coordinator focuses on supporting the Provider Recruiter and recruitment process by managing and coordinating all steps of the Provider Recruitment Interview and Onboarding process Coordination efforts maintain a professional single point of contact for new providers and Renown internal departments to ensure a seamless, coordinated and timely on-boarding experience for Renown Medical Group Providers.
Nature and Scope:
The Provider Recruitment Coordinator provides a high level of customer service in support of recruitment efforts in conjunction with Provider Recruiters and Renown leadership. The incumbent must maintain and exhibit high standards of courtesy, performance, human relations skills, and personal and professional appearance at all times. As a Provider Recruitment Coordinator, the incumbent has general contact with employees and management of all levels throughout Renown Health.
The Provider Recruitment Coordinator’s main responsibilities will be to support in-house Provider Recruiters and newly hired Providers through the interview and onboarding process. Duties to include, but are not limited to:
* Develops and maintains working knowledge of the health system and regional communities in order to assist with candidate inquiries.
* Works with in-house Provider Recruiters with facilitation of the site visit for the provider candidates and spouse/significant other. These duties includes, but is not limited to, making travel arrangements, lodging, meals, community tours and other needed arrangements, development of itineraries for physician and spouse and providing transportation as needed.
* Assists with Candidate reimbursement process for incidental expenses incurred by candidate or spouse.
* Assists New Providers with Relocation efforts and coordination with vendors, as needed.
* Provides tracking and invoice processing of departmental costs associated with Provider Recruitment efforts and assistance with budget reporting as requested.
* Acts as single-point of contact for all departments involved in credentialing and Onboarding of new providers. Provides newly recruited Providers with assistance with documentation needed for the completion of the State Licensure, credentialing and privileging process. This includes, but is not limited to, working with State Licensure Boards, Renown Payer Credentialing and billing, Renown Central Verification Office, Medical Staff Offices, and leadership team members.
* Assists in-house Provider Recruiters with Preliminary Verification processes including, but not limited to, references, OIG searches, background checks, licensure and board certification and other screening as needed.
* Continually improves on processes, procedures, policies and techniques to recruit providers, Maintains a working knowledge of pertinent federal and state laws and guidelines.
* Participates in other duties and responsibilities as assigned in order to recruit and retain physicians.
* Other duties as assigned.
This position does not provide patient care.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Minimum Qualifications: Requirements – Required and/or Preferred
Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or healthcare system. Experience with physician recruitment or provider relations a plus.
Computer / Typing:
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.