Renown Health, is northern Nevada’s largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network is seeking experienced, motivated, passionate BC/BE Medical Oncologist and Hematologist to join our Institute for Cancer and physician-led, highly successful medical group. Based in Reno, This busy medical oncology practice receives 200 new referrals per month coming from our primary care network. Renown’s affiliation with the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine, provides medical students, residents and non-oncology fellows to rotate through medical oncology. In additional, Renown Health is affiliated with Stanford Healthcare for Quaternary care. .
The Renown Institute for Cancer (IFC), which includes Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, Infusion Services, Radiation Oncology and Medical Genetics is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Gold Level and is a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program with Centers of Excellence for Breast, GI/Liver and Lung. Renown Health IFC also holds accreditation for National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and American College of Radiology – Radiation Oncology.
The IFC is supported by 3 medical oncology nurse practitioners, 9 nurse navigators, 4 certified research coordinators, 4 cancer registrars, and other supportive staff including outpatient social worker, dietitian, financial counselors and complementary medicine providers. Renown Health has a commitment to all of Northern Nevada, assuring timely care as close to home as possible.
PROGRAM & POSITION HIGHLIGHTS:
- $60,000 Start to Work Bonus
- Team of Surgical, Medical, Radiation Oncology, Infusion Services and Genetics.
- Comprehensive Community Cancer Program with Center of Excellent in Breast, GI/Liver, Lung
- Strong support from pharmacy
- Position is open due to organizational and community growth
- Productivity and value bonus compensation model after first year salary guarantee
- Health benefits, 401K with Match, CME stipend and more
- 7 weeks annual leave
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- Board certification covered
- Level II Trauma Center – 808-bed Medical Center
- Teaching facility for University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Listed in Top 100 cities to live
- 30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine
- Family friendly community, thriving culinary scene, affordable living, and easy access to a variety of outdoor activities
CONTACT: Kelly DeBoer| Renown Health In-House Provider Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org| 775-982-3860