Renown Health, northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network, is seeking full-timePhysician Assistant OR First Assist.
Qualified Candidates have experience performing OR first assist for OBGYN and UroGYN surgeries. Experience in high risk and high volume acute OB/GYN surgeries preferred.
This position is only hospital OR based, no outpatient clinic responsibilities.
Incumbent will work partner with Renowns UroGYN specialist and be available for other OB surgeries.
Renown Regional is a state-of-the-art, 800 bed acute care facility with comprehensive and outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care.
- Employed position in the Womens Health Department
- Level II Trauma Center – 808 bed facility; 90 bed ER
- 1st assist for UroGYN and OBGYN Surgery
- Day schedule Monday Friday 8am to 5pm
- Epic EMR
- Competitive Compensation Salary guarantee + Quality Bonus
- Full Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- CME Stipend $1500
- Starting Bonus
- Teaching ; Teaching facility for the University Nevada Reno School of Medicine
- Reno/Tahoe Community
- No State Income Tax
- Reno ranked in Top 100 places to live
- 30 minutes to Lake Tahoe, 2 hours to Sacramento, 3.5 hours to San Francisco
- Enjoy four seasons with over 300 days of sunshine annually
- Family-friendly community, affordable living, a thriving culinary scene, and other Perks
- For more information please contact Monica Mikulich, In-House Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org