DUTIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Meeting with the site leader/APM to discuss the following items:
a. Collaborate and participate in the development of the Renown Health goals for patient care.
b. Responsible for on-boarding new therapists as well as participating in hiring, coaching, discipline and termination.
c. Quality: Review monthly quality metrics for therapists and develop a plan to help achieve goals. Monitor clinical practices to ensure program integrity.
d. Patient Experience: Utilizing resources to assist with therapists who have low PRC scores.
e. Clinical Expectations: Spot checking each therapist’s in-box to ensure timely chart closure and patient message response.
2. Meeting attendance and facilitation:
a. Attend meetings for the assigned areas of interest to be the voice for the therapists and report back to the Division Chief and other leadership as necessary.
b. Conduct one to two monthly in services for therapists per year.
c. Appropriately spaced meetings with therapists to distribute information and discuss Renown initiatives.
3. Workflow and communication:
a. Field the initial questions from therapists and escalate as necessary.
b. Advocate for and support Renown initiatives.
c. Understand workflows and lead by example in the performance of appropriate workflows.
4. General administration: in charge with several managerial obligations on a day in, day out basis. There are many personnel, human resource and therapist concern issues that come up and require managerial oversight and input. This includes some of the following:
a. Participate in coding review issues.
b. Provider productivity meetings.
c. Delegate your therapists to the site manager through Kronos.
5. Liaison to UNR School of Social Work, other Schools of Social Work that have affiliations with Renown Health and Nevada Board of Social Work for clinical internship and graduate student programs.
a. Coordination of clinical internship program for Master’s Level Social Workers.
b. Clinical supervision for 4 paid Social Work Interns.
i. Weekly one-hour supervision meetings for each intern
ii. Daily support as needed
iii. Co-signature on all medical record entries
c. Coordination of unpaid Social Work graduate students to co-facilitate group sessions with therapists and assist with case management.
This position does provide direct patient care.