The position requires meeting with IT Business Systems Analysts and may work directly with customers to determine needs while supporting and administering the day-to-day running of RPA processes. This position will be responsible for operational, database and web development services. The RPA developer will put together business cases and workflow improvement efforts to support further adoption of RPA solutions by the organization.
The RPA Developer will execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows and by building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions. The RPA Developer is expected to be a team player and have an affinity for generating new ideas and initiatives to solve problems. The RPA Developer should be comfortable working independently and being challenged. S/he is expected to write code almost daily and must be a quick learner and technically flexible.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Strong Skills in all aspects of robotic process automation and development
2. Working knowledge of software development programming languages
3. Working knowledge of web services, APIs, mini-services and micro-services
4. Moderate skills to query data in transactional SQL, LINQ and GraphQL
5. Working knowledge of DevOps, with experience deploying and managing solutions throughout DevOps processes
6. Ability to enforce and adhere to development standards and perform code reviews
7. Ability to adhere to change management procedures
8. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve application defects
9. Managing multiple tasks and switching rapidly without losing efficiency or focus
10. Strong user interface and navigation design instincts
11. Communicating effectively with users and vendors
12. Capable of delivering on multiple, competing priorities with little supervision
This position does not provide patient care.