This position is responsible for day to day operations of the department, , this position performs the following:
- Produces and manages staffing schedules, holding staff accountable for schedule adherence.
- Monitor and manage the call queueÆs on a continous basis during their shift. Will ensure that the lead in charge during their off-time understands how to monitor and manage the call queue.
- Oversees the billing, collection and cash posting functions including the establishment/compliance of relevant policies and procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of federal, state and third party billing requirements, providing technical information to peers, subordinate staff and ancillary departments.
- Monitor and manage remote agents.
- Uses data generated on a daily basis by telephone software to analyze and assess call trending. Supervisors are required to recognize the changing needs of the customer and work with the manager to update or add processes to meet the needs.
7. Plans, directs, and manages the business operations including staff adherence to policies, procedures and standards of conduct.
8. Hires, evaluates, disciplines and terminates employees under direct supervision.
9. Works with the quality assurance team to administer agent score cards on a monthly basis. Will provide action plans and training to ensure agents are successful in achieving the highest possible quality.
10. Assisting managers/director in developing new support service lines and businesses.
11. Plans, directs and manages merging outside non-imaging departments with Ambulatory support services, including assessing outside staff skill levels.
12. Assists manager/director in planning and managing implementations of new equipment and software.
13. Is aware of financial and service goals and manages resources accordingly. .
14. Must have working knowledge of applicable programs including, but not limited to: Avaya Aura Contact Center, Xtend, EPIC Cadence, and EPIC Radiant.
15. Supervises and/or prepares reports, documents, payroll records, statistical surveys and other data required for departmental administration and for compliance with various licensing and regulatory agencies.
16. Maintains relationships with key stakeholders in Renown & non-Renown office/department managers, in order to assure the services being rendered are meeting their needs on a daily basis.
17. Is involved in short and long range department planning.
18. This position is responsible for ongoing process improvement for physician, employee and patient satisfaction.
This position requires daily contact with patients, the general public, medical staff, radiologists, and other department heads. Weekly or monthly meetings with Administration, , and department staff are necessary for proper communication.
The contact center and scheduling departments are experiencing considerable change requiring the incumbent to keep abreast of the state-of-the-art in technology and procedures. As a supervisor, the incumbent must have the capacity to effectively problem-solve, make appropriate decisions, and produce desired results. In addition, he/she must effectively interface with the medical staff, and Administration.
This position does not provide direct patient care.