This position is responsible for providing the highest level of service and maintenance to assigned facilities. Service is defined as responding to customer concerns as rapidly as possible and investigating specific conditions and applying adjustments and repairs as needed. Maintenance is defined as overseeing a sight specific Preventative Maintenance program and administering the program to minimize downtime and maximize customer satisfaction. Reports to the Supervisor any systems or problems requiring journeyman or contractor repair.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Adopts a philosophy consistent with the Renown Health Standards of Conduct.
2. Basic knowledge of HVAC systems, allowing for repairs or adjustments of most systems up to and including relocating/replacing thermostats, changing filters, replacing relays or fuses in various Roof Top Units.
3. Basic knowledge of electrical systems, allowing for repairs or adjustments up to and including; changing fluorescent ballasts, 120v receptacles, replacing electric motors, identify and replace lamps for all applicable fixtures and keep stock of same. Ability to reset (adjust) time clocks and controls for various building systems is required.
4. Basic knowledge of plumbing systems, allowing for repairs or adjustments of; faucets, clogged traps, clogged toilets, flush valves, and irrigation systems.
5. Ability to apply ADA standards as directed by supervisor.
6. Knowledge of OSHA Safety Standards.
7. Ability to read blueprints accurately.
8. Skill to perform jobs without direct supervision.
9. This position may be asked to serve on the Facilities Safety Committee.
This position does not provide patient care.