The Administrative Director will have several key initiatives and skills for success:
1. The ability to optimize clinical and business performance within a given portfolio of services. This will be accomplished through input and collaboration with clinical and non-clinical team members.
2. The ability to review, adjust and augment existing business service lines and programs. This will include forecasting, auditing, review of budget and expenses and the ability to manage through influence.
3. The ability to manage projects independently or collaborate within a team setting. Excellent organizational skills, the ability to set and adhere to time lines and other project management skills are a must.
4. The ability to develop business lines that support and embrace Renown’s journey to Value.
5. The ability to provide oversight of assigned departments.
6. Develop physician recruitment plans and work with recruitment team to attract and hire top talent.
7. The ability to work on complex, cross-functional issues that take into account the viewpoints of multiple stakeholders.
8. The ability to communicate and influence across varying levels of the organization.
9. The ability to present coherent and compelling proposals to leadership.
Duties/responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
1. Provide monthly financial and operational performance improvement reports to Leadership on status of tasks or goals of the group practice.
2. Development and implementation of annual budgets. Provides projections and department analysis as needed.
3. Evaluate and make tactical changes to ensure optimal provider performance.
4. Use benchmark driven decision making to deliver sustainable group practices.
5. Collaborate with Payer Contracting to optimize Net Revenue opportunities.
Human Resource Management:
1. Develop and implement operational and personnel changes to improve performance.
2. Provides effective leadership for providers, support staff, including ancillary services where appropriate.
3. Is an inspiring leader.
4. Develops and maintains effective communications with Physician leaders and other practice administrators.
5. Creates collaborative work environments.
6. Recruits, develops and retains top talent.
Business and Clinical Operations:
1. Strong knowledge of physician practice metrics, compensation methodologies, and physician strategy.
2. An understanding of value driven compensation and impact of clinical operations on risk based reimbursement arrangements.
3. Work collaboratively with leadership and peers to develop new services and programs.
A successful candidate will have the following skills:
1. Champions innovation and supports change.
2. Promotes continuous learning and employee development.
3. Executes plans to achieve growth goals.
4. Problem solves and addresses issues raised by physicians, employees and patients.
5. Exemplifies excellent customer service towards patients, families, visitors, volunteers, physicians and co-workers.
6. Demonstrates courtesy, compassion and respect.
7. Demonstrates exemplary communication and interpersonal skills resulting in proven relationship building capability.
8. Complies with all Federal, State and other regulatory guidelines and expectations.
9. Continually evaluates operations, analyzes processes and initiates changes.
This position does not provide direct patient care.