Renown Health, Northern Nevada's largest and Reno’s only locally governed not-for-profit healthcare network is seeking a Pediatric Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner to join our Pediatric Team. We are interested in candidates who desire the ability to be immediately influential in the continued expansion of our Children’s Hospital and pediatric programs.
In 2016, Renown Health and the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine recognized that the community is large enough to support a Children’s Hospital. Through the support of The Nell J. Redfield Foundation, and the Pennington Foundation, the Renown Children’s Hospital and the Department of Pediatrics began and successfully recruited the many needed pediatric specialists to treat most children with complex pediatric disorders.
- Program growth opportunity for energetic and visionary candidate
- Collaborative team of Pediatricians and Specialists and Pediatric Behavioral Health
- 33-bed Pediatric Unit, 14-bed PICU, 39-bed NICU, 24/7 Children’s ER
- 5 Pediatric Primary Care Office Locations
- Teaching facility for and affiliate of University of Nevada Reno, School of Medicine
- Employed position with Renown Medical Group
- Children’s Hospital Association, Children’s Miracle Network Hospital, IBCLS Care Award
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits.
Nothing beats living in the Reno-Tahoe region. Our area holds a favorable quality of life from Reno itself to the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, It is easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore and play in the natural beauty of our region. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada, Reno is a quick drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, Napa Valley or San Francisco. Come see for yourself.