1. Works with management to establish employee schedules on a [daily/weekly/biweekly/monthly] basis.
2. Monitors the attendance of call center staff to ensure adherence to Renown’s time off and break policy.
3. Communicates attendance issues to call center management on a regular basis.
4. Analyzes call volumes, call handling time, and historical data to identify trends and forecast future staffing needs.
5. Manages the allocation of incoming calls and assists in the maintenance of call center technology (e.g. IVR) and software.
6. Trains Call Center staff to provide quality service to patients and to follow department standard work.
7. Supports the team in handling escalated calls. Is able to research complex patient situations and provide resolution as well as propose solutions to leadership for process improvements should a process defect be identified.
8. Compares previously forecasted call volumes and staffing needs to actual results to identify areas of
9. Develops data reports that showcase call center performance metrics (e.g., service level, call
abandonment rate, hold times, etc.) and staffing trends.
10. Presents data reports to management and provides recommendations for improving workforce allocation.
11. Collaborates with management to develop plans for and achieve short-term and long-term workforce
12. Assists management in identifying gaps in the workforce and determining when additional FTEs are
13. Communicates with call center staff, management, human resources, finance, and other departmental leaders as needed.
14. Listens to recorded and live calls to audit performance and provide feedback to team members and leaders.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
This position does not provide patient care.