• Have a solid understanding of the business and operational aspects within Renown Health entities, and the software/hardware used.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation.
• Troubleshoot simple to moderate problems, requests and questions from end users.
• Investigate end users preference while making design decisions about the underlying needs of the organization and user community, while navigating choices involved in application specifications.
• Design, test, implement and support files/systems within assigned products and scope with some supervision.
• Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple and more complex tasks with high quality results and adherence to deadlines.
• Analyze business operations as they relate to design decisions, and prioritize and implement requested changes to the system.
• Collect information regarding potential system enhancement needs, and analyze new functionality in releases to determine how/if it should be used, and review and test each new release.
• Dependent on the Application(s) supported this position may be required to take call.
• Develop Level of Effort estimates and ability to track actual time worked accurately.
• Maintain regular communication with Project Managers, vendors and customers.
• Perform analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with assigned software/hardware used with some supervision.
• Develop clear and concise process flows and supporting documentation for business owners and units.
• Adhere to standards for naming and numbering conventions, change control, environment management, and security classifications.
• Demonstrates understanding of Data Architecture and Integration concepts and strategies, experienced in designing data integration solutions required.
Teamwork, Collaboration, Professionalism, and Leadership:
• Assists in facilitating meetings with end-users/business owners.
• In general, works independently on small assigned tasks.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to manage workload independently, as well as part of a team.
• Provide knowledge transfer and mentoring to peers
• Creates training documentation for areas of expertise
This position does not provide patient care.