This position is accountable for planning, developing, implementing and evaluation all aspects of Hospitality Services provided to the organizations’ patients, family members, employees and visitors.
This position has contact with Administration, department heads and nursing to discuss services and problems related to the Hospitality Department. This position works closely with the entire hospitality leadership staff to assure coordination of all facets of departmental services and programs.
The major responsibilities of this position are to:
• Work with leadership to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
• Supervise management and other department leadership from different Hospitality and Environmental Services departments to ensure optimal performance.
• Evaluate regularly the efficiencies of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
• Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
• Oversee customer support processes and organize them in enhance customer satisfaction
• Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
• Revise and / or formulate Hospitality policies and promote their implementation
• Manage relationships / agreements with external partners / vendors
• Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Ensure the Hospitality and Environmental Services Departments run with legality and conformity to established regulations
• Cultivate a strong team of committed leaders that will maintain profit margins while implementing business plans
• Apply innovative approaches and techniques to keep up to date with industry standards to remain competitive.
This position does not provide patient care.