Renown Health, northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network is seeking PerDiem Hospitalists to join their team. This is an opportunity to join and support an established hospitalist team that is committed to providing you with a sustainable career in hospital medicine. Our team will ensure that you have the time necessary to achieve quality outcomes by managing your patient volume and providing the resources required to keep patients as the center focus of care.
The Hospitalists serve as head of the multidisciplinary team, overseeing and managing all Acute patients and work closely with Surgeons, Emergency Medicine physicians, Subspecialists and support staff.
Renown Regional is a state-of-the-art, 800 bed acute care facility with comprehensive and outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care.
- Employed position
- Level II Trauma Center – 808 bed facility; 90 bed ER
- Large established hospitalist service – Hospitalists are primary
- Block Schedule, 7on/7off
- Mid-level support
- Epic EMR
- No State Tax
- Reno ranked in Top 100 places to live
- 30 minutes from the North shore of beautiful Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy four seasons with over 300 days of sunshine annually
- Family-friendly community, affordable living, a thriving culinary scene, and other Perks
For more information please contact Monica Sorensen, In-House Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or 775-982-4534