This position is responsible for a complex Healthcare System application environment that changes rapidly to meet the changing requirements of a growing enterprise of applications and is challenged with providing a reliable, flexible, and cost effective system environment.
The Senior Application Analyst:
• Encompasses the job duties of an Application Analyst, Project Manager, Application Specialist, Customer Support Specialist, Security Administrator, Educator and Customer Liaison.
• Provides technical support, education and maintenance for the assigned application(s) and interfaces in support of the entire Health System.
• Acts as the project manager for all assigned application and system upgrades.
• Leads the analysis, design, testing and implementation of new and existing systems for the assigned application(s).
• Collaborates with the organizational leaders to resolve technical problems, application performance issues as well as lead optimization and enhancement efforts.
• Manages all assigned application security.
• Supports the user community by addressing help desk calls related to the assigned application(s).
• Is responsible to serve as the conduit for submission of work requests applicable to the assigned application(s) and will facilitate a timely response to the requestor advising them regarding work scheduling; technical feasibility; technology compatibility; integration and interfacing.
This position does not provide patient care.